The truth about doctorscorecard and Earl Thurston

I am part of a group of bloggers that were hired by them to post negative comments on their site in order for them to blackmail other people.

Earl Thurston promised to pay us if we added the negative things they sent us on as many people as possible.

We did not intend to ruin anyone's reputation, we just did what they paid us to do.

We understand now that what has been written about those people is not true and they were all lies fabricated by doctorscorecard in order to get people to pay for their services.

We are sorry for what we have done and hope that people will understand what kind of people work at doctorscorecard.com.

Had an Experience with Doctor Score Card?

Comments

Ok, this is Jen again. I was wrong. I was told they removed my positive reviews, But I have to report back, I checked it out myself, and they infect did not. Thank God. I was going to have a heart attack when my consultant told me that. I have to be honest, that is why I made sure to correct my previous post. However, I have been very hurt by this site doctor scorecard and I do know both sides of when patients complain. Some were true, especially as I, as 90% as dentists do, was trying to perfect my craft years ago. However, most are very much not fair. And we all know that mostly

only angry people go to web sites to write stuff. Then they want us to "ask

our happy patients to go on line and write things". They know very well that

thinking is so flawed. First, why do I need to promote their site. But most

important, why would I direct my happy patients to an area that represents

me so so unjustly. I do not know why, but it is especially this site that reflects us so negativity. A lot of other sites show so much positive about us

Ok, this is Jen again.I was wrong.

However, I have been very hurt by this site doctor scorecard and I do know both sides of when patients complain. Some were true, especially as I, as 90% as dentists do, was trying to perfect my craft years ago. However, most are very much not fair. And we all know that mostly only angry people go to web sites to write stuff.

Then they want us to "ask our happy patients to go on line and write things". They know very well that thinking is so flawed.

First, why do I need to promote their site.But most important, why would I direct my happy patients to an area that represents me so so unjustly.

I do believe that there is something very shady about doctor scorecard.com.If we get a complement from a patient, we ask them to share their experience.

They have come back from this site in particular and let us know they refuse to post anything positive.

They have removed positive posts.They must not believe in what goes around ...very sad they are ok with ruining lives.

I find this very hard to believe. I have been posting on doctorscorecard since its inception, and I have never been hired, paid, nor offered any money, nor would I take it if offered.

I have posted numerous reviews, all of which are truthful, and certainly not "fabricated" in any way , shape or form. My only motivation is to steer medical consumers to the many fine doctors and away from the few less than fine with whom my family has had some horrific experiences.

Sad that you would slander a person who is just trying to be of help to medical "consumers."

Peggy Decker

I have posted numerous reviews, all of which are truthful, and certainly not "fabricated" in any way , shape or form. My only motivation is to try to help other medical "consumers" to steer them to the majority of fine doctors and away from those few with whom my family has had horrific experiences.

Peggy Decker